In order to make your visits to the Website as responsive as possible, we collect information when you visit us. To help ensure an enjoyable online experience for all of our visitors, we provide this summary of what information the Website collects, and how the Website uses that information. We gather certain types of information about our users and we believe that you should fully understand our policy and terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information.
A. Information Collected Online
1.General Browsing. The Website gathers navigational information about the areas of the Website that visitors visit. This information allows us to see which areas of our Website are most visited and helps us improve the quality of your online experience by providing more of the most visited and desired features and services. Additional non-personally identifiable information such as domain type, browser version, and the service provider may be collected which will provide information regarding the general use of our Website.
2. Personally Identifiable Information We Collect
- The Website collects personally identifiable information from you only when you voluntarily provide us with this information. You can provide us with this personally identifiable information in many instances throughout our Website, including when you interact in the following ways: placing an order through the Website; establishing an account; adding information to your account, creating address entries, emailing an item to yourself or someone else; entering a contest or sweepstakes; taking a survey; contacting us with a comment or question; signing up to receive emails about our products and services, or applying for a job online. The Website also collects and retains information about purchases you make on the Website.
- Categories of personally identifiable information collected online include your name, address, gender, month and day of birth, email address, telephone number, mobile phone number, the recipient’s name, address and email address, and any other information you choose to provide.
B. Pages That Sacrize Has On Social Media Sites
1. Personal information may be collected directly by the Website through Social Media Pages and may also be collected by the social media site hosting Sacrize’s Social Media Page.
2. The social media sites where Sacrize has its Social Media Pages may provide aggregate information and analysis to Sacrize about visitors’ use of our Social Media Pages. This allows us to better understand and analyze our user growth, general demographic information about the users of our Social Media Pages, and interaction with content on our Social media pages. Overall, this information may be used to help us understand the types of visitors and users of our Social Media Pages and their use of the content.
C. Information We Collect If You Apply For A Job.
D. Using Information We Collect Online
1. The Website uses the information it collects to fulfill Orders, to fulfill your requests, to contact you or the product recipient(s) in the event of order or delivery difficulties, to send communications regarding our products, services, and promotions, to respond to your inquiries, to conduct surveys, sweepstakes or contests, to develop our products, services, and the Website, and to consider you for employment. Sacrize uses the information collected on its Social Media Pages to send communications regarding our products, services, and promotions; to respond to your inquiries; to conduct surveys, sweepstakes or contests; and to develop our products and services.
2. If you no longer wish to receive emails from the Website, please follow the “unsubscribe” instructions included in every newsletter sent by Sacrize. Please be aware, however, that even if you request to be removed from our email marketing list, you may still receive email confirmations for any Orders placed through the website. If you no longer wish to receive marketing materials from Sacrize via regular postal mail, please contact us at [email protected] and tell us in your comments that you want to be removed from Sacrize’s postal mailing list, including the postal address you wish to have removed.
3.Text Marketing and notifications: By subscribing to text notifications you agree to receive recurring automated marketing messages at the phone number provided. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Reply STOP to unsubscribe. HELP for help. Msg & Data rates may apply.
E. Information We Share With Third Parties
1. Personal information that you provide will be used for marketing and promotional purposes only by Sacrize, its affiliates and non-affiliated third-party companies that we have specially selected to offer you promotions, products or services. We do not otherwise rent or sell to third parties your personally identifiable information entered on the Website.
2. We make the names and postal addresses in our postal mailing list, sometimes categorized by purchasing information, available to our partners for their marketing purposes. If you would like to make sure that we do not disclose your name and postal mailing address to our partners for their marketing purposes, please email us at [email protected]
3. We may use third parties to assist us with this Website and our e-commerce business. Some examples of the assistance that may be provided to us by third-party service providers include: fulfilling orders, processing payments, providing electronic online investor information, monitoring site activity, providing fraud prevention services, conducting surveys, administering and maintaining employment application information, administering and sending mobile messages, and administering emails. Some of these service providers will be located outside of the United States.
4. We may disclose specific information about you if required by applicable law or based on our good-faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with the law or is necessary to protect the users of the Website, the Website itself, or the public.
5. If Sacrize were ever merged with, be acquired by or acquire another business entity, some or all of the personal information collected about you could be shared with this entity, as well as be retained by Sacrize. In that event, we will make reasonable efforts to have your privacy preferences honored.
F. [ None U.S. users: If you are visiting the Website outside the United States, your connection will be through servers located in the U.S., your Orders placed through the Website will be accepted and processed in and shipped from the United States, and information that you provide will be processed and maintained by us in our Web servers and internal systems located in the U.S. Concerning personal information you provide to Sacrize on the social media pages, once received by Sacrize from the social media sites, it is maintained and processed by us on servers and internal systems located in the U.S.]
2.Third-Party Cookies. We use a third-party service provider(s) to assist us in better understanding the use of the Website. Our service provider(s) will place cookies on your computer and will receive information that we select that will inform us of things such as how visitors navigate around the Website, what features are most used, what products are browsed and will also aggregate purchasing information. Our service provider(s) analyses this information and provides us with aggregate reports. The information and analysis provided by our service provider(s) will be used to assist us in better understanding our visitors’ interests in the Website and how to better serve those interests. The information collected by our service provider(s) may be linked to and combined with information that we collect about you while you are visiting the Website.
H. Updating Your Personal Information.
We prefer to keep the personal information of users who have created an online account accurate and up-to-date. To do this, we provide you with the opportunity to update or modify your personal information, including your billing address and preferred shipping information. You can log-on to your account with your email address and password, and you will see a menu where you can update your information.
I. Privacy Of Children On Our Website.
K. Your California Privacy Rights.
M. Special Cases.
N. Security Statement.
P.Supported Web Browsers.
The Website supports the following web browsers: Mozilla Firefox 3.0+, Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0+, Apple Safari 4.0+, and Google Chrome 17+.
Q. Questions/Contact Us.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding our privacy practices, please email us at [email protected]